The first impression that your packaging gives your customer can make or break your business. It’s the first thing they see, which means it needs to be perfect. In retail, the packaging is responsible for 80% of the buying decision. There are lots of stock soapboxes you can buy from suppliers, but why not go with a custom design? In this article, we’ll cover five tips for selecting the best custom soap boxes for your business.
- Keep it simple.
- Be mindful of the materials you select.
- Get a free custom quote from packaging suppliers.
- Choose an appropriate size and shape.
- Make sure your soapboxes are easy to open.
- Why should you get custom soapboxes?
- How to choose your ideal soap packaging box?
- What features to look for in a soapbox?
- What are some best practices for using your custom soap packaging boxes?
When it comes to soap and detergent packaging, you have a lot of different options. You can go with traditional boxes, plastic bottles, or even bags. But if you want to make a statement, why not try custom soapboxes?
These custom soap boxes packaging are made just for your product, so you can choose the size, shape, and materials that best fit your needs. Plus, they’re a great way to show off your brand identity. You need to know the materials are good before you order your soapboxes. If not, they might break.
Be mindful of the materials you select.
If you select materials that aren’t moisture-resistant, your box might warp, or the ink might run.
Make sure the design of your box is consistent with your branding. Your customers will expect a certain level of consistency from your brand, and a mismatched box will just confuse them.
Choose a durable material. If you’re selling soap, it’s likely that your customers will be handling the boxes – and they’ll want to be sure they’re sturdy enough to hold up.
Think about how you can use your box to promote your product. Maybe you can include a window so customers can see the soap inside or use special finishing touches to make it stand out.
Choose an appropriate size and shape.
If you’re selling a bar of soap, a square box might be best, but if you’re selling a liquid product, consider going with something different.
Get creative! If you want to do some custom finishing on your boxes, look into using test prints of your design. These are printed on paper typically used for printing proofs (and not intended to hold up well). But they can give you an idea of what your finished boxes will look like without having to order too many of them first.
You’ll also need labels for the outside of the box. Make sure these complement your brand and match how it appears elsewhere. To save time and money, try designing them in Photoshop or Illustrator first, then upload the files to an online label printing service.
You can get high-quality, custom labels for under $1 a piece this way. If you’re feeling extra creative, you could also try printing your own labels at home. Something I did with great success in my spare time!
Why should you get custom soapboxes?
Custom soap boxes are a great way to enhance your brand image. With a very small initial investment, you can have a professional look that sets you apart from competitors and ensures customers return time and again to purchase your product.
Remember: people don’t just buy on price alone. They buy on quality, presentation and overall satisfaction – all of which can be greatly improved with custom soap boxes!
How to choose your ideal soap packaging box?
When it comes time to choose your soap packaging box, there are a few things you’ll need to take into account. The first is the size and shape of your soap bars.
You’ll also need to decide on the style of your box and whether or not you want it to be printed with your branding. Finally, you’ll need to choose a material that’s both durable and visually appealing.
Here are a few tips on how to choose the right soap packaging box:
- Take the size and shape of your soap bars into account when choosing a box style. If your bars are particularly large or irregularly shaped, you’ll need a box that can accommodate them comfortably.
- Choose a style that reflects your brand image. A printed box can add a nice touch to your presentation. But if you want an understated look, consider using a plainer option.
- Make sure that your packaging is durable and easy to open. If the box is flimsy or difficult to open, some customers may not even bother with it. Which puts them at risk of accidentally dropping your soap on the floor.
- Suppose you plan on selling both soap bars and bubble baths in the same store. It makes sure that they have different shapes, so you don’t mix them up. This could damage your branding by associating it with another product. In this case, choose boxes made from materials appropriate for each type of product.
What features to look for in a soapbox?
When choosing a soapbox, there are a few things to keep in mind. The most important thing is to make sure that the packaging is durable and easy to open. If the box is flimsy or difficult to open, some customers may not even bother with it. Which puts them at risk of accidentally dropping your soap on the floor.
Suppose you plan on selling both soap bars and bubble baths in the same store. It makes sure that they have different shapes, so you don’t mix them up. This could damage your branding by associating it with another product. In this case, choose boxes made from materials appropriate for each type of product.
Other features to look for include:
- A way to hang the box on a hook or a display rail
- Eye-catching graphics and colors that will draw attention to your product
- Enough space on the front of the box for labeling, including the bar or bottle weight, ingredients, and company information.
When it comes to tray and sleeve boxes for soaps, there are a few key things to keep in mind. The first is the size and shape of the bar. You’ll want to make sure that it fits comfortably in the customer’s hand and that it’s not too big or too small.
Some other features to look for include easy opening, hanging ability. An eye-catching design. The packaging should also be labeled with all of the necessary information, including weight, ingredients, and company information.
You need to do a bit of research before you pick out the perfect package for your soaps and detergents. Make sure the box is sturdy and protects the product, but also make sure it fits in with your brand image. Get a free custom quote from packaging suppliers to get started.