An email has become one of our most important assets in daily life, it doesn’t matter if you’re a student, housewife, or businessman, email is a must for everyone. Travel here for 1and1 webmail signup and login, SMTP and IMAP settings.
In this detailed post, we’re going to cover 1 and 1 webmail which provides you webmail service at an affordable price (1$) a month. 1 and 1 is the IONOS platform that deals in web hosting, SSL certificate, and many other platforms.
In this article, we will discuss everything around 1&1 IONOS, how to pursue 1and 1 webmail, Login details, resetting the password, if you’ve forgotten an earlier one, and how to set up a webmail account.
So without any further delay, let’s dive into the topic and understand it with a step-by-step guide.
Use Of Webmail?
Webmail works in the same manner as Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff mail does, you can send and receive your email using your browser.
The thing which makes webmail different from Gmail, yahoo mails and other such programs is, this is firstly a web-based platform, which means you will not need any app to access the browser.
Just can access your emails with the help of the Internet and login details. Another thing that makes it different from others is it allows you to choose your custom domain, which Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff mail, and others don’t offer you. That is the reason it’s known as webmail.
How To Make A 1and1 Webmail Account With Beginner-Friendly Guide.
The below steps will enable you to create a 1and1 webmail account, and the best thing about IONOS is if you’re a guy who holds less knowledge about PC and technical stuff, then you can also create an account by following the below-given guide.
- Open up your PC, and go to Google Chrome or any browser you’re presented with.
- Type into the search bar www.ionos.com
- Move your mouse to the right, and you’ll get an option named “Email and Office.” tap on it.
- Now click on the “professional email address under the Email and office.
- You’ll get several plans here, like Mail basic 1, Mail basic 1+, and mail business. Click on the continue button just below the plan to choose it.
- If you’ve any available domain type here or get one from the same page by entering your domain name and clicking on the check.
- When you are ready with the domain name, click on add to cart to book it straight away.
- Click Continue which is located below your screen.
- Choose a payment plan, and you’re done with this process.
How To Sign Into Your 1and1 Webmail Account?
To Sign In, There Are Two Strategies That You Can Utilize, which we will talk about later in this post below.
- To start with by launching the web browser, use the search bar to search for 1&1 webmail accounts.
- You’ll land on the official page of the provider, then click on the “Sign In” button.
- You’ll be needed to enter login details for logging in, (details you created while making your account in an earlier process)
- Type username and password and then click on the ‘Sign In” button.
- Use your keyboard down arrow to scroll down, or scroll down, then click on the “Webmail.”
- Login.ionos.com type this into your available browser and click on the search button.
- Again you’ll be required to enter the login details which you got after account creations.
- And then click on the Sign-in or login button. You can access your 1 and 1 webmail account easily.
Why Do You Need To Have A Webmail Account?
As I discussed above, with webmail you can book your custom domain which a common platform doesn’t offer you.
If you’re a business owner and want to leave a positive impact on your clients then a custom domain is the best way to attract them.
You’ve all the rights to choose a domain as you wish, and you can also create your folders, contacts, calendar, and many more other things, that is why webmail is essential stuff for businesses.
1and1 webmail is the best platform to send and receive mail in one place. The account creation process is not that much difficult, even a 15 years kid can create an account using the same above given method.
In this detailed guide, We introduced you to the account creation process and login process of 1 and 1 webmail. If you’ve any further queries regarding this post, don’t forget to let us know in the comment box.